Here is a look at how The Oklahoman's coverage crew picked Saturday's game:
JENNI CARLSON, Columnist
* OU 41, OSU 38: A classic in the making. I give the Sooners the nod because they're playing at home.
BERRY TRAMEL, Columnist
* OSU 38, OU 34: Seems like Cowboy coaches are more confident in their team than Sooner coaches are in theirs.
JASON KERSEY, OU beat writer
* OU 45, OSU 35: Oklahoma State runs the ball with success, but Landry Jones and the Sooner receivers have a big day and, like last week, find ways to score more points.
STEPHANIE KUZYDYM, OU beat writer
* OU 44, OSU 33: Damien Williams proves he's back and the state's best running back by rushing for three touchdowns.
RYAN ABER, OU recruiting
* OU 31, OSU 28: The Cowboys defense might be the best since Mike Gundy's arrival but the Sooners edge OSU at home.
GINA MIZELL, OSU beat writer
* OU 42, OSU 41: A wild shootout ends with a late Landry Jones touchdown pass to Kenny Stills. Yes, we've seen this script play out before.
JOHN HELSLEY, OSU beat writer
* OSU 31, OU 28: Joe Randle and Jeremy Smith reacquaint themselves with the Sooner secondary.
SCOTT WRIGHT, OSU recruiting
* OSU 35, OU 31: The Sooners haven't been great at home. Look for some creative scheming from OSU defensive coordinator Bill Young to keep OU off balance.
MIKE SHERMAN, Sports editor
* OSU 42, OU 38: OSU's front seven on defense is better for one of the few times in recent Bedlam history.