Being a modern ‘Bond girl’ is no piece of (cheese)cake
Berenice Marlohe, Naomie Harris talk about playing opposite James Bond in ‘Skyfall’
NEW YORK — For baby boomers who grew up on the thrilling conventions of James Bond spy movies, the term “Bond girls” is likely synonymous with buxom babes and sexy Playboy magazine photo spreads.
Each new chapter in the franchise boasted a juicy stable of beauties — some wholesome allies of 007, others deadly femmes fatal. And over the years the illustrious roster of hot actresses...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims