Pet Tales: New roundtable formed to improve animal welfare in Oklahoma
Heather Warlick: The Oklahoma Roundtable for Animal Welfare is part of a new Kirkpatrick Foundation initiative, “Safe & Humane: A New Vision.” The initiative’s mission is to make Oklahoma a safer and more humane place to be an animal by 2032.
Where animals fare well, children, families and individuals fare well. This is one of the guiding principals of The Oklahoma Roundtable for Animal Welfare.
The Roundtable is a result of a challenge issued by Christian Keesee, executive director of the Kirkpatrick Foundation.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction