Cooler temperatures ahead Monday in central Oklahoma with gusty north winds
Temperatures are cooling down in central Oklahoma. The high temperature Monday will be near 49 degrees in Oklahoma City with gusty north winds
Temperatures are cooling down in Oklahoma Monday.
The high temperature in central Oklahoma will be near 49 degrees, the National Weather Service reports. The overnight low will be below freezing.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Increasing clouds with a high near 49. North wind 13 to 21 mph with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Monday night: Areas of frost after 3 a.m. Otherwise, partly cloudy with a low around 29. North, northeast wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
Tuesday: Areas of frost before 9 a.m. Otherwise, sunny with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 38. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 61. South wind 7 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 41.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 64.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 50.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 66.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 49.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 71.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 49.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 71.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M