1. Kansas St. (10-1): The Wildcats win Big 12 title and trip to Fiesta Bowl with win over Texas.
2. Oklahoma (9-2): Coming off back-to-back dramatic comeback wins Sooners travel to TCU.
3. Texas (8-3): The offense was a no-show against TCU; Longhorns now face angry Wildcats.
4. Oklahoma St. (7-4): The Cowboys must avoid a Bedlam hangover in their finale in Waco.
5. Baylor (6-5): The Bears have been the league's most improved team the past month.
6. TCU (7-4): The Horned Frogs' young defense is playing much better down the stretch.
7. Texas Tech (7-5): The Red Raiders lost four of their final five games to end the season.
8. West Virginia (6-5): The Mountaineers finally become bowl eligible; host Kansas.
9. Iowa St. (6-6): The Cyclones give the conference nine bowl teams. Finish with a bye.
10. Kansas (1-10): The Jayhawks final shot at a league win is on the road versus West Virginia.