Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Anna Nicole Smith's daughter is a Guess Kids model
By The Associated Press | Published: November 29, 2012
The 6-year-old daughter of the late Anna Nicole Smith is walking in her mother's shoes, taking a starring role in the spring ad campaign for Guess Kids.
Guess Inc. creative director Paul Marciano said in a statement that Dannielynn Birkhead has the “same playful spirit” that her mother would carry onto a set.
The brand hired Smith in 1992, and she appeared in its sexy denim-wear ads through 1993. She was a relative modeling unknown at the time, although earlier in 1992 she was on a Playboy magazine cover.
Smith died in 2007.
Dannielynn's campaign also stars Peyton Edmunds, the daughter of music industry veteran Babyface. The ads were shot on a Malibu, Calif., beach, and they'll start appearing in magazines, on billboards and on buses beginning in January.