Oklahoma City competitive stair climb: Little Willie’s Trip Dog Dare
Downtown Oklahoma City property owner Mark Beffort and his triathlon-competing friends came up with the idea to run and walk upstairs and down in both towers of Leadership Square and Oklahoma Tower.
GASP, GASP — sorry — PANT-PANT, SPIT — give me a sec — GASP, WHEEZE — sorry, but I’ve been out of breath since I first heard of the sheer craziness Mark Beffort and friends have concocted for downtown this Saturday.
It’s called Little Willie’s Triple Dog Dare — a competitive stair climb in skyscrapers Beffort co-owns. It’s apparently the first in Oklahoma City.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say