Pediatric epilepsy is focus of Oklahoma City family lecture series
Pediatric epilepsy isn’t something you see awareness ribbons for.
There isn’t something like a pink rubber bracelet, which immediately makes you think of breast cancer.
But after losing their infant son to the disease, Lee Anne and Renzi Stone want more Oklahomans to understand pediatric epilepsy. And they want parents and caregivers of children with epilepsy...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims