Body found in east Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City police open a homicide investigation after a tree trimming crew found a body Wednesday alongside E Wilshire Boulevard.
Police are investigating a body found on a rural road in northeast Oklahoma City.
A crew of tree trimmers found the body about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday in a tree line in the 7500 block of E Wilshire Boulevard, Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.
Wardlow did not identify the sex, age or condition of the body, but said the death was suspicious and is being investigated as a homicide.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures