University of Oklahoma employees donate to Christmas Store in Norman
University of Oklahoma employees delivered toys and other gifts to the Cleveland County Christmas Store on Tuesday to help stock its shelves for low-income shoppers. Shopping begins Dec. 3.
NORMAN — University of Oklahoma employees delivered bags of toys and other gifts Tuesday to the Cleveland County Christmas Store as part of their annual “Fill the Trolley” campaign.
Employees donate the items, which are rounded up via a trolley and brought to the store to help stock shelves for low-income shoppers.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort