Public meetings are planned
Two public meetings are planned to discuss plans of action for Douglass Mid-High School — an Oklahoma City Public Schools meeting and an Education Department meeting.
Public meetings planned
Two public meetings are planned to discuss plans of action for Douglass Mid-High School:
Videoview all videos
Nov 29A state audit of Douglass High School found that 87 of...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Oklahoma City Public Schools will host a meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday at Douglass Mid-High School, 900 Martin Luther King Ave. District and building officials are expected to attend. The community meeting coincides with the school's regular parent-teacher association meeting.
• The state Education Department will host a meeting at 6 p.m. Dec. 10 at Metro Technology Center, 1900 Springlake Drive. State schools Superintendent Janet Barresi plans to attend. “At this meeting we will begin laying the groundwork for a successful response to this difficult situation,” Barresi said in a letter to Douglass parents this week.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction