John Marshall High School students get view from the top in Oklahoma City
Seniors from John Marshall High School in Oklahoma City ate lunch at the Devon Tower restaurant as part of an etiquette class that teaches them to function in formal situations.
Seniors from John Marshall High School had a chance to practice their manners at one of Oklahoma City’s hottest new restaurants Thursday afternoon.
The senior class dined at Vast, the restaurant atop the Devon Tower, as part of a class called Senior Seminar.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents