Three flee after accident on Interstate 35 in Oklahoma City
Troopers divert traffic off Interstate 35 South in Oklahoma City due to an injury accident. Three people fled the scene.
Three people fled the scene of an accident on Interstate 35 south Thursday night, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
A two-vehicle injury accident occurred on Interstate 35 south and SE 25, trooper Betsy Randolph said.
Three people, two men and a woman, ran from the scene, Randolph said.
All southbound traffic in the area was being diverted to the SE 25 exit.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law