About David E. Rainbolt: King of 67th Beaux Arts Ball
ABOUT THE KING
David E. Rainbolt
NewsOK Related Articles
Civic involvement, leadership
• Chief executive of BancFirst Corporation.
• Past chairman — Downtown OKC Inc.; Oklahoma Health Center Foundation; Last Frontier Council Boy Scouts of America.
• Serves on executive committees — Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Presbyterian Health Foundation, Dean A. McGee Eye Institute, Kirkpatrick Foundation.
• Director of State Fair of Oklahoma.
Serves as trustee — The Children's Center; University of Oklahoma Foundation; Heritage Hall High School.
• BBA, University of Oklahoma, Norman.
MBA, Tulane University, New Orleans.
Professional organizations, memberships
• Past chairman — Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce, Oklahoma Bankers Association.
Member of Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce executive committee.
• Chairman of Oklahoma City Industrial and Cultural Facilities Trust.
Dean A. McGee Award — Downtown OKC Inc.
• Governor's Award for Business in the Arts — Arts Council of Oklahoma.
• Silver Beaver Award — Boy Scouts of America.
• Outstanding Volunteer Award — Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce.
• Volunteer Achievement Award — Black Liberated Arts Center.
• Wife: Kim (Potter).
• Sons: Adam, Sam, Jake.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister