The man behind Kevin Durant’s signature Nikes
Leo Chang grew up wanting nothing more than to have a pair of Nike shoes. Now he designs the signature shoes for the Thunder superstar.
Wearing a gray sweater, beige shirt and blue jeans, Leo Chang blended into the group chatting and laughing courtside at The Peake.
Except for his shoes.
His teal and pink Nikes.
And we mean his Nikes.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit