High school notebook: Douglass' Stephen Clark scores 50 points against John Marshall
A few hours after announcing his letter of intent signing with Oklahoma State, Stephen Clark scored 50 points in a 93-57 win over John Marshall, adding seven assists, five rebounds, three steals and only two turnovers.
Douglass point guard Stephen Clark had quite a day Friday.
A few hours after announcing his letter of intent signing with Oklahoma State, Clark scored 50 points in a 93-57 win over John Marshall, adding seven assists, five rebounds, three steals and only two turnovers.
Clark has 87 points through the first two games of the season, both wins.
STALLINGS VISITS HARVARD, EARP GETS OFFER
Southmoore's Jackson Stallings took an official visit to Harvard this weekend.
Stallings had 345 yards receiving with four rushing and four receiving touchdowns this season. He also had 42 tackles, including 15 for loss.
The fullback/defensive end/tight end received an “offer” from the Crimson in August.
Harvard, as a member of the Ivy League, does not award athletic scholarships but does grant need-based financial aid for athletes.
Southmoore linebacker Cody Earp recently received an offer from Colorado State-Pueblo, the top-ranked Division II team in the country.
Earp has also drawn interest from Wyoming, Indiana State, Southeast Missouri State, South Dakota State and Pittsburg State.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area