Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Todd Monken: No one 'made more mistakes than I made'
Here is a look at what players and coaches were saying after Baylor's 41-34 win over Oklahoma State:
* OSU offensive coordinator Todd Monken on the offense's performance: “There's not anybody on our team that made more mistakes than I made calling the game or preparing our team.”
Videoview all videos
Dec 1Costly mistakes and turnovers led to a 41-34 loss to...
Dec 1The Cowboys lose the final game of the year to Baylor,...
Photoview all 24 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
* Baylor coach Art Briles on the crowd: “I thought our fans were tremendous today. When Eddie Lackey got the interception, I thought it really ignited the crowd, and from then on we knew it was going to be a game.”
* OSU quarterback J.W. Walsh on the two-game skid to end the regular season: “Even though we're 0-2 the last two games, we're a powerful football team. We're really still good. Two weeks with two tight games where you just don't come out on top at the end. It's tough to lose those games like that, but I still feel very confident in our team.”
* Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk on his 76-yard touchdown run: “For me to go through what I have gone through these last two years, no one will understand what I've had to endure. Going from not playing for two years to just sitting there and watching everyone else play, God still had my back. Everyone gave up on me except my family and Coach Briles.”
* OSU quarterback Clint Chelf on the offense's performance: “Got a couple three-and-outs, a couple times where we really didn't get anything going and had to punt. So I think definitely we were inconsistent.”
* Baylor wide receiver Trevin Reese on his 75-yard touchdown: “Nick (Florence) went up to run and the defenders pulled up, so I snuck right behind them. Nick threw a perfect pass, and I tried to get to the end zone as quickly as I possibly could. It was a big momentum shift.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims