One of U.S. richest finds himself on the N.Y. hot seat
NEW YORK — Whether it's making investments, collecting art or bidding for sports franchises, Steven A. Cohen has few rivals.
Cohen's hedge fund manages $14 billion in assets. His own net worth is more than $8 billion. He's bought Picassos, Monets and Pollocks. And he recently picked up a piece of the New York...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments