Oklahoma man accused of possessing child porn
Tulsa County sheriff’s deputies on Sunday arrested a Sand Springs man accused of possessing more than 100 images of child pornography.
Authorities were contacted by a computer repair technician who reportedly found images and videos of children engaged in sex acts on James Marvin Bowen’s computer in February, said Sgt. Eric Kitch.
Investigators requested and received a search warrant for Bowen’s computer, and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation subsequently uncovered more than 100 files of pornography involving children, Kitch said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in