Oklahoma man accused of possessing child porn
Tulsa County sheriff’s deputies on Sunday arrested a Sand Springs man accused of possessing more than 100 images of child pornography.
Authorities were contacted by a computer repair technician who reportedly found images and videos of children engaged in sex acts on James Marvin Bowen’s computer in February, said Sgt. Eric Kitch.
Investigators requested and received a search warrant for Bowen’s computer, and the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation subsequently uncovered more than 100 files of pornography involving children, Kitch said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims