Oklahoma City toddler drowns in bathtub, police report
A toddler drowned Monday afternoon in the bathtub at his family's northwest Oklahoma City home, police said.
A toddler drowned in the bathtub at his northwest Oklahoma City home Monday afternoon, Oklahoma City police said.
Police were called about 2:45 p.m. to the home in the 800 block of NW 39, Sgt. John Stacy said.
The boy, whose name was not released, was unresponsive when police arrived and was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
“This appears at this time to be a very unfortunate bathing accident,” Stacy said.
No arrests were made, he said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in