Oklahoma man arrested on child pornography complaints
Terry Lee McDonald, 53, was arrested after being served a warrant at his Dibble home. McDonald is accused of distributing child pornography to an undercover officer online, OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown said.
DIBBLE — A registered sex offender was arrested Monday on a distribution of child pornography complaint, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
Terry Lee McDonald, 53, was arrested at his home at 22629 Holden Drive. McDonald is accused of distributing child pornography to an undercover officer online, OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown said.
Investigators reportedly found child pornography on the computer used by McDonald. The computer and several storage devices were confiscated and will be examined by the OSBI's Computer Crimes Unit, Brown said.
McDonald was booked into the McClain County jail on complaints of distribution of child pornography, possession of child pornography and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
He was convicted of attempted first-degree rape and lewd molestation in 1992, according to state corrections records. He was sentenced to 15 years, and was released after serving just over six years of it, records show.
It has not been determined whether any local children are in the photographs.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena