Recommended Oklahoma City Boulevard design meets skepticism
Consultants on Monday touted a design recommendation for part of the Oklahoma City Boulevard as the best mix of friendliness to traffic and development, but a wave of local residents voiced skepticism that the plan will provide the grand, revitalizing parkway that many envisioned.
Oklahoma City officials and officials from Stantec, a consulting firm, presented their recommended design for a complicated western section of the boulevard at a public meeting Monday at the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?