Two of three people identified from Sunday drive-by shooting in Oklahoma City
Police have reported the name of a man killed and another man wounded in an Oklahoma City drive-by shooting Sunday. The name of another man shot and killed has not been released.
Oklahoma City Police on Monday released the names of one man who was killed and another who was injured early Sunday in a drive-by shooting.
Raymond Huddleston, 34, was shot and killed and Anthony Jackson, 35, was shot and wounded in the incident in northwest Oklahoma City. Jackson was hospitalized Monday. Hospital officials would not release information about his condition.
Another man also was shot and killed, but his name has not been released, police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister