Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Ugly sweaters are no longer just for Christmas
BY Heather Warlick firstname.lastname@example.org | Published: December 4, 2012 | Modified: December 6, 2012 at 12:57 am
“Jews get cold, too.” That's the slogan of Geltfiend Chanukah Sweaters. Big, ugly holiday sweaters have never been more popular, but Jewish kids wanting to get in on the holiday trend have a hard time finding funky holiday sweaters until now.
Carin Agimand, a creative Hebrew gal, created the site after being invited to an “Ugly Sweater Party” and having nothing to wear. As you gear up for the eight crazy days and nights of Hanukkah, stay warm and in perfect Hebrew style with a custom sweater hot off the knitting press.
Hipster Hanukkah sweaters are sold at www.geltfiend.com.