Judge orders man charged in Carina Saunders’ slaying to face trial on drug charges
Jimmy Lee Massey Jr., 33, is accused of participating in the slaying of a 19-year-old Mustang woman whose dismembered body was found in duffel bag.
An Oklahoma County judge on Wednesday ordered a trial on drug trafficking charges for two men, one of whom also is charged with murder in the torture and killing of a 19-year-old Mustang woman.
Oklahoma County Special Judge D. Fred Doak ruled sufficient evidence exists to send Jimmy Lee Massey Jr. and Francisco Gomez to trial on charges of trafficking methamphetamine and conspiracy to...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort