Sunny and 60s Thursday in central Oklahoma
There will be sunshine in central Oklahoma Thursday. Winds will gust up to 20 mph.
A sunny day in the 60s is ahead in central Oklahoma with gusty winds.
Winds will gust up to 20 mph, the National Weather Service reports.
Freezing overnight temperatures are expected Sunday night and Monday night.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west, southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 40. West wind around 7 mph becoming north, northwest after midnight.
Friday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 58. North, northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 40. Light north wind.
Saturday: Partly sunny with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 41.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy with a high near 46.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 23.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 39.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 25.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 48.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 31.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 55.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 52918Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35454Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32552Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8890Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 7405Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5405Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4121OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins