Edmond police need help to learn more about dead man
Police released a photo of a unique dental plate found on the body of a Hispanic man discovered along Interstate 35.
EDMOND — Fingerprints led police to a photograph and three names used by the man whose body was found along Interstate 35 early Saturday.
Detectives aren’t sure which of the names the man used while in the Oklahoma City area working for a roofing company, said Jennifer Monroe, Edmond police spokeswoman.
“We need to know where he lived and who knew him,” Monroe said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense