Oklahoma City man on trial admitted to shooting sheriff’s major, felon testifies
Joshua Rinken, who is serving prison time in an assault that paralyzed a police officer, told a jury Christopher Baker said he had to shoot a sheriff’s major carrying money for Cattlemen’s Steakhouse in Oklahoma City.
A man serving prison time for paralyzing a police officer was the key witness Thursday in the trial of a man accused of shooting a sheriff’s major in the face.
John Waldenville was off-duty and carrying a $6,000 bank deposit for Cattlemen’s Steakhouse when he was shot in May 2011.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures