Price Edwards & Co. reports the following transactions:
• East Classen Property Development LLC paid $2.5 million to Oklahoma Development Finance Authority for an office building at 5900 N Classen. Ford Price handled the transaction.
• SSM Health Care of Oklahoma Inc. paid $945,000 to Upward Transitions Inc. for an office building at 1033 N Walker Ave. Craig Tucker handled the transaction.
• SMI Properties, LLC paid $450,000 to Liberty Trails Plaza LLC for an office building at 5609 SE 67 in Midwest City. Tom Fields handled the transaction.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• 7202 South I-35 LLC paid $2.55 million to Best Buy Stores LP for a 40,600-square-foot building on 4.37 acres at 7202 S Interstate 35 Service Road. Stuart Graham and Mark W. Inman with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the sale.
• Swadley's Smoked Meats paid $462,500 to Dale H. and Donna G. Rogers for a 2,719-square-foot building at 8317 S Western. Inman and Graham handled the sale.
• Marco's Pizza leased 1,320 square feet of space in a planned shopping center at NW 122 and Rockwell Avenue from 122nd and Rockwell LLC. Inman and Graham handled the lease.
• Drive Time Car Sales Co. leased a 5,600-square-foot building on 1.3 acres, a former Kia dealership, at 5530 NW 39 Expressway, from Cable Real Estate LLC. Inman and Graham handled the lease.
• McAlister's Deli leased 3,600 square feet of space in Midwest City Town Center, 7201 SE 29 in Midwest City, from Sooner Town Center II LLC. Inman and Graham handled the lease.
• Twin Peaks leased a 11,006-square-foot building on 2.2 acres at 6500 SW 3 from Realty Income Corp. Inman and Graham handled the lease.
• Sweetooth Donuts leased a 1,350-square-foot building at 4755 SE 29 in Del City from Starbucks Corp. Graham, Inman and Ryan Storer with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the lease.