University of Oklahoma Museum gets $200,000 pledge toward the purchase of an Ed Ruscha painting.
Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art receives $200,000 that it will use to purchase a painting by contemporary artist Ed Ruscha.
NORMAN — A Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art supporter has pledged to match up to $200,000 toward the purchase of a painting by contemporary artist Ed Ruscha.
Titled “No Man’s Land,” the work outlines the territory of Oklahoma before it became a state.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad