What’s It Like: To get hearing aids
An estimated 36 million adults in the U.S. have some form of hearing loss, although sometimes it’s hard for people to get past the stigma and admit they’re suffering from hearing loss.
Why get hearing aids?
An estimated 36 million adults in the U.S. have some form of hearing loss. Many people seek out hearing aids because their family members or friends have told them they think they might have hearing loss. Sometimes it’s hard for people to get past the stigma and admit they’re suffering from hearing loss.
Some of the first signs of hearing loss include difficulty hearing background noise and women and children’s voices. Also, people suffering from hearing loss might have trouble hearing...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims