Here is a quick look at five players to keep an eye on during the Cotton Bowl:
1. Johnny Manziel, TAMU, Fr., QB: The 2012 Heisman Trophy winner has scored 43 total touchdowns and broke Cam Newton's SEC single-season record for total yards.
2. Damontre Moore, TAMU, Jr., DL: Moore has 80 tackles — 20 of which were for a loss — and 12.5 sacks.
3. De'Vante Harris, TAMU, Fr., DB: Harris committed to OU in April 2011 but suddently decommitted January 11 and committed to A&M days later. He's started seven games, recording 27 tackles and an interception.
4. Landry Jones, OU, Sr., QB: Jones' last college football appearance will come on the same field as his first one. In OU's 2009 season-opening loss to BYU at Cowboy Stadium, the redshirt-freshman entered the game for an injured Sam Bradford.
5. Sterling Shepard, OU, Fr., WR: The former Heritage Hall standout has done well this season, but might need to play an even bigger role in OU's offense if Jalen Saunders is suspended for the Cotton Bowl.