Commentary: It was time for Michael Young to go, but it's still sad
In today's world of what-have-you-done-for-us-lately, Michael Young didn't do much last season, which combined with an age factor of 36, meant the Rangers' all-time leader in just about everything worthwhile was a goodbye waiting to happen this winter.
NewsOK Related Articles
The goodbye came Saturday, when Young began informing teammates he was accepting an arranged trade to Philadelphia. Actually, it was a dump job more than a trade to the Phillies, requiring...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?