H: ° L: °,
Cold temperatures in central Oklahoma Monday
Cold weather has arrived. No snow in central Oklahoma however.
Temperatures will be in the 30s Monday in Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
There was no overnight snowfall. The next chance for precipitation is Friday.
NewsOK Related Articles
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 38. North, northwest wind 8 to 16 mp with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 19. Light and variable wind becoming south, southwest around 6 mph in the evening.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 49. South, southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 24. South wind around 9 mph.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 55. South wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 35.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 60.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a high near 59.
Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister