Police report 94th homicide in Oklahoma City this year
Shelia Stanley, 57, was found dead shortly before 1 p.m. Saturday at 10226 Oxlow Court, Oklahoma City police said.
Police have reported Oklahoma City's 94th homicide of 2012.
Shelia Stanley, 57, was found dead by police shortly before 1 p.m. Saturday at 10226 Oxlow Court.
Stanley had trauma to her body consistent with homicide, police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.
The state medical examiner will determine the cause of death, she said.
Police do not have any suspects at this time, Wardlow said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the homicide tip line at 297-1200.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad