Oklahoma City chiropractor accused of offering services for sex
Oklahoma City chiropractor Shandy Sells, 36, was arrested Monday on a complaint of offering to engage in prostitution.
An Oklahoma City chiropractor is accused of offering chiropractic services to a female client in exchange for sexual favors, police said.
Shandy Sells, 36, was arrested Monday on a complaint of offering to engage in prostitution.
According to the incident report, Sells asked for sexual favors from a woman in exchange for chiropractic services. The woman, who was working with police, placed him under arrest, according to the incident report.
Sells was taken into custody by a vice officer and was taken to the Oklahoma County jail, the report states. He posted bail and was released later that day.
Beth Carter, Oklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners executive director, said no disciplinary actions nor complaints have been filed against Sells with the state licensing board.
Sells' chiropractic practice website was taken down Tuesday afternoon, but came back up later in the day. He did not answer calls made to either his home phone or his practice.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?