Oklahoma County deputies arrest man on lewd acts with child complaints
Christopher Nicholas Dijay Jr., 32, was arrested Monday on three complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16. He was found in a motel near SE 51 and Interstate 35 with an underage victim, the Oklahoma County sheriff's office reported.
A man wanted on three complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16 in Oklahoma City has been arrested.
Oklahoma County sheriff's deputies arrested Christopher Nicholas Dijay Jr., 32, about 9 a.m. Monday. He was found in a motel near SE 51 and Interstate 35 with an underage victim, according to the sheriff's report.
Dijay is accused of sexually abusing three victims younger than 15.
In April, Oklahoma City police were called to locate a runaway girl, according to an incident report.
When police found the girl, she told them she ran away from home “because he molested me.” The girl told police the abuse started in 2010 when Dijay lived with her mother.
The runaway's mother told police that the girl ran away because she had been acting out.
The girl only agreed to go back home after she was told by a Department of Human Services worker Dijay would not be at their apartment, according to the report.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort