Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
If you go: Pambe Ghana Global Market
By Heather Warlick
| Published: December 11, 2012
If you go
This year's Pambe Ghana Global Market is at 6516 N Ollie, one block east of Western, on NW 65 by Kang's Asian Bistro. The market is open noon to 6 p.m. Tuesdays to Saturdays through Dec. 22.
To learn more
For more information on Pambe Ghana and La'Angum Learning Center, go to www.pambeghana.com or call 843-7978.