Oklahoma County deputies arrest man on lewd acts with child complaints
Christopher Nicholas Dijay Jr., 32, was arrested Monday on three complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16. He was found in a motel near SE 51 and Interstate 35 with an underage victim, the Oklahoma County sheriff’s office reported.
A man wanted on three complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16 in Oklahoma City has been arrested.
Oklahoma County sheriff’s deputies arrested Christopher Nicholas Dijay Jr., 32, about 9 a.m. Monday. He was found in a motel near SE 51 and Interstate 35 with an underage victim, according to the sheriff’s report.
Dijay is accused of sexually abusing three victims younger than 15.
In April, Oklahoma City police were called to locate a runaway girl, according to an incident report.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater