Oklahoma City chiropractor accused of offering services for sex
Oklahoma City chiropractor Shandy Sells, 36, was arrested Monday on a complaint of offering to engage in prostitution.
An Oklahoma City chiropractor is accused of offering chiropractic services to a female client in exchange for sexual favors, police said.
Shandy Sells, 36, was arrested Monday on a complaint of offering to engage in prostitution.
According to the incident report, Sells asked for sexual favors from a woman in exchange for chiropractic services.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion