Sorority members treat Norman living center residents to a dance
Members of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority at the University of Oklahoma treated residents at Grace Living Center in Norman to a holiday dance.
NORMAN — Inspired by their Bible study leader and her 102-year-old mother, members of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority at the University of Oklahoma staged a holiday dance at Grace Living Center.
Marilyn Foster visits her mother, Jerri Melton, nearly every day at the center at 201 48th Ave. SW.
For the past eight years, she and Melton have shared a variety of activities....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community