Parents Helping Parents to meet Dec. 18
EDMOND -- The Edmond Chapter of Parents Helping Parents will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18, at the Oklahoma Blood Institute's private meeting room at 33rd and Broadway Extension.
D.Gant Ward, Ph.D., will be our guest speaker and his topic is, "Bipolar vs. Borderline: Symptom Similarities and Differences, and the Role of Substance abuse."
It is reported that over 50 percent of our addicted children also have cooccurring disorders, so this presentation will be very important in understanding what we, as parents, and our addicted children are facing.
For more information, please call 642-8198.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in