Oklahoma City police find retired doctor’s body after 911 call
Deepak Bhasin, 58, had trauma to his body consistent with homicide, police said.
A retired doctor with a history of run-ins with Oklahoma City police was found dead at his home Tuesday night after he called 911 and said he had been attacked.
Deepak Bhasin, 58, was found dead in his home at 15800 San Nicholas Dr. about 7:30 p.m. after police responded to the 911 call, Master Sgt. Gary Knight said. He had injuries consistent with...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in