Effect of reduced charitable tax deduction is debated
Nonprofit leaders in the Oklahoma City area debate the effect of reducing the charitable tax deduction.
Discussions in Washington about reducing or eliminating the charitable tax deduction have caused concern among some local clergy and faith-based nonprofit leaders.
However, many who head up churches and charitable agencies said changes to the charitable deduction will not likely deter most people who give out of a deep sense of faith and benevolence....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash