Accused killer Jerrod Murray was feared by Oklahoma college dorm neighbors
An East Central University college student who got into a fight in October with accused killer Jerrod Murray told campus police he was afraid of Murray and feared the young man “may try to blow him up,” police records show.
ADA — A college student who got into a fight in October with accused killer Jerrod Murray told East Central University police he was afraid of him and feared the young man “may try to blow him up,” court records show.
Murray, 18, has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of fellow student Generro Sanchez, who was also a freshman.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena