Bond reduction denied for Oklahoma woman accused of pushing husband to his death from high-rise apartment
TULSA (AP) — A judge has denied a request to reduce the bond for a Tulsa woman accused of pushing her husband to his death from their high-rise apartment.
Amber Hilberling had asked a judge to reduce her bond, noting that she has a young child. On Tuesday, a judge rejected that request and she remains jailed without bond.
Hilberling is charged in the death of her husband, Joshua Hilberling, who fell 17 stories to his death in June 2011.
Prosecutors claim that Amber Hilberling pushed her husband; she argues that he fell and that the building had dangerously thin windows.
She is set to go to trial in March.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13851OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13814Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9624Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7322Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7022Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5771Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5205Student shot dead during botched home invasion