Say ‘Oink’ if you love the holiday
The Food Dude shares a recipe for pork roast in time for Christmas.
Pork loin roast doesn’t get the attention as roasting cuts from beef or even the lush shoulder of its fellow pig, but with some bold seasoning and a watchful eye, this lean cut can help to make the season bright.
One of my favorite street foods is Tacos Al Pastor, in which pork slathered in red chile and dappled with pineapple is roasted on a vertical roaster, shaved into a tortilla and served with...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area