American CEO ‘impartial' about merger, memo says
FORT WORTH — American Airlines CEO Tom Horton did not dismiss a possible merger when he talked to pilots union leaders last week, a company official said Monday.
John Hale, American's vice president of flight, in a note sent to pilots denied reports that Horton had reiterated his support for the Fort Worth-based carrier to emerge from bankruptcy as a...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister