Woman on Oklahoma's most-wanted list is in custody
Taneecia Pennon, who was listed on Oklahoma's most wanted list, turned out to already be in custody at the Oklahoma County Detention Center under an alias.
A woman listed on Oklahoma's most wanted list turned out to already be in custody at the Oklahoma County Detention Center under an alias.
Taneecia Pennon aka Atiana Nicole Jordan was arrested Dec. 17 in connection with larceny.
When arrested, Pennon gave the name Jordan to officers and was booked into the jail under that name.
Oklahoma County Sheriff's Department spokesman Mark Myers said they received a tip that Jordan was Pennon.
Police say Pennon was wanted in connection with the armed robbery of two people in Oklahoma City.
On Oct. 23, police said Pennon walked up to a vehicle near the intersection of SW Grand & Douglas and robbed a woman at gunpoint. On Oct. 5, police said Pennon is suspected of robbing a man who was getting in his car.
Pennon was armed with a semi-automatic handgun and threatened the victim, police said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims