Former Tinker airman gets 80 years in prison for beating child
An Oklahoma County judge sentenced a former Tinker Air Force Base airman for beating a 1-year-old child in his care.
A judge sentenced a former Tinker Air Force Base airman Wednesday to 80 years in prison for beating a child left in his care.
Oklahoma County District Judge Cindy Truong gave Gabriel Solis 10 years for each of the eight broken ribs suffered by the 1-year-old boy.
“I found what you did unconscionable,” Truong said. “The two of you victimized a little boy.”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims